“The society which has abolished every kind of adventure makes its own abolition the only possible adventure.” Paris, May 1968


Thursday 5 February 2009

Thatcher puts foot in it. Golly!

Oh! those wonderful Thatcher twins. What a constant source of amusement they are. Now that her half-wit brother has given up his role as mercenary pay master in Sub-Saharan Africa, Carol steps forward as erudite commentator on the coloured races. Does anyone really still use "golliwog" as a term of racial abuse? I just associate the term with Robertson's Jam myself.
Predictably the Daily Mail have taken the opportunity to launch a major offensive against what they like to call the "PC Brigade"( are they anything to do with rent a mob?) I think that I may be able to help out here. They want non-PC? Try this. I don't think that Carol Thatcher should be allowed to appear on BBC TV due to her being so fucking ugly. Non-PC enough for ya?

No comments: