“The society which has abolished every kind of adventure makes its own abolition the only possible adventure.” Paris, May 1968


Monday 17 January 2011

Health And Efficiency and the interconnectedness of all things.

Difficult one this. I'm not sure if I want to go and see a film celebrating the rise of Facebook or one about a royal speech impediment. I might just not bother but spend the time meditating on the interconnectedness of all things. Take for example my latest adventure in cyberspace. I recently mentioned on this blog the old naturist magazine Health And Efficiency. This led me to google H&E only to find that it is still going, although I doubt if it still contains sepia photos of ladies posing naked on some windswept campsite in Norfolk. I am unable to confirm if the modern Health And Efficiency contain any jokes about the dangers involved in naturalists frying sausages either. But, and this is where you will have to concentrate a bit, from here it was but a mouse click away from a very interesting and unusual political manifesto that chimed rather nicely with what Wing Commander Bone was drawing our attention to a while back. Makes you wonder dunnit?

1 comment:

Vintage Scans said...

Unusual in a good way, I sincerely hope.
Pleased to meet you, Sir.