“The society which has abolished every kind of adventure makes its own abolition the only possible adventure.” Paris, May 1968


Friday 18 March 2011

Freedom Pass "sock puppet" outed by Guardian.

Bugger! The Guardian have only gone and blown my cover. It all started when I got a phone call from Dave Petraeus (we were in psy-ops together back in the day) asking if I wanted a piece of the new "cyber command" he was setting up to combat extremism. "All we want you to do Ray", the General told me, "is develop a false persona on the interweb. Something along the lines of a pensioner anarchist with an allotment and an interest in wrestling should do nicely. It shouldn't be a lot of hassle and there's a few quid in it for you." Obviously I almost bit his hand off, had a flick through Society Of The Spectacle, and launched this blog. The rest, as they say, is history. The money certainly came in handy but now the whole thing has been ruined by a bunch of pinko lefty do-gooders. Her indoors said it was too good to last.

2 comments:

henry said...

It was those photos of you in that thong that gave the game away.

S'pose you're off back to Florida now, you dastardly swine!?

Gitane said...

I'm with Henry on this. Infatuated with posh birds and where one can find the finest bacon sarnies in the metropolis can only mean we have been misled by a master spy. What fools we are! Like the hombre in the fedora come the revolution they will have to justify their scribblings. We won't be fooled again! I first heard this on Eel pie island about 1965? Posh birds were everywhere ; I caught crabs from a daughter of a famous ( deceased) Baron. She claimed she caught them from me. Class war!