“The society which has abolished every kind of adventure makes its own abolition the only possible adventure.” Paris, May 1968


Sunday 18 November 2012

Good luck to the children of Gaza.

We are all Hamas? Speak for yourself comrade. If asked how to fix the Middle East the only honest response would be, "I wouldn't start from here". Islamic psychotics only too eager to show the innocent the way to paradise. Jewish settlers imbued with the same hatred of "the other" that gave us European anti-semitism in the first place. Every politician with an eye on the main chance. I curse them all.

I have no solution.  I only know that this is wrong.

3 comments:

Dr Llareggub said...

May I second your comment here. Sadly, as I look over the anarchist and left blogs it seems as if minds are made up and censorship is heavily applied. I wish for a little more compassion for the children. But it does appear that taking sides with the most anti-capitalist community has greater priority than concern for the innocent victims.. Ideology over truth and reality; the curse of the left.

Gitane said...

Sadly having to agree with you Ray. Sick to death of the posturing and political profiteering.
Had dinner with my dearest uncle and aunt the other day. He recounted how he was bombed out and wounded during the blitz in West London, he was eventually evacuated to convalesce and went back to London homeless wondering if he'd ever see his parents again.Half of his aunts and uncles didn't survive the war.
Since then he says he has always felt incurably insecure.
I haven't heard this story for many years, he's eighy now and still sobs when he tells it.
That is what war does to chidren.

Vintage Scans said...

Agreed. I can pick a side but I'm buggered if there's an organisation I'd give my support to.