“The society which has abolished every kind of adventure makes its own abolition the only possible adventure.” Paris, May 1968


Monday 5 January 2015

Grey vote. Foreward to the past?

If the pundits are to be believed the coming General Election will be all about the grey vote. Greytop coffin dodgers are the most likely section of society to bother voting so from the point of view of politicians with no other interest but the preservation of their own power it makes sense to suck up to the zimmer fusiliers. At last I feel as though I count for something. Mind you, even demented, soup stained has beens such as myself can see that not only does this bode ill for the young (serve them right for getting all that sex) but is probably not in the best interest of the nation. Now, where did I put my dentures? Oh yes. Her Indoors was using them to crimp the edges of a scrag end pie. I suppose that we should just be grateful that the dead, as well as the undead, can't vote.
Of course there is another way……….

No comments: